Ricoh MP C3004
This model is part of our Flex Series range, giving you the power to scan to cloud-based apps, email or a network folder, print from your mobile (WiFi network required) and convert paper into editable Excel, Word or PDF. For more on working the way you want visit flex.ricoh.com.au.
- Print speed of 30 ppm for both colour and black and white.
- Enjoy the flexibility of printing/copying on paper sizes from A6 up to SRA3 (optional) on paper weighted from 52 to 300 gsm.
- High impact colour printing with 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Easy to use and personalise with Ricoh’s innovative 10.1” touchscreen Smart Operational panel featuring document preview.
- Warm up time is 25 seconds and first copy times are only 7.5 seconds (full colour).
- Optional dual network port to connect to multiple networks simultaneously.
- Optional fax with scanning speed of up to 58 spm – standard and detail mode (A4)
- Mobile printing: compatible with Apple AirPrint and Ricoh apps, such as Ricoh Print & Scan and Ricoh Connector.
Offering both speed and affordability, the RICOH® MP C3004 Colour Multifunction Printer (MFP) helps you simplify everyday workflows via an intuitive, selectable interface powered by our Workstyle Innovation Technology. Set shortcuts, access details and fine-tune every document so it reaches your audience the moment it’s needed without compromising quality or your budget.
Make every task productive.
Use the Ricoh MP C3004 to print, copy, scan and fax information quickly. Designed with our intuitive Workstyle Innovation Technology, you can access files and information from the server, cloud or your personal mobile device and send them anywhere in moments with a wide range of convenient Scan-to capabilities. Or scan two-sided hardcopy documents at 180 images per minute (ipm) from the Single Pass Document Feeder (SPDF). For printing with fewer delays, you can store up to 3,000 files on the integrated document server and add optional trays to extend paper capacity to 4,700 sheets.
Make your point with colour.
Impress your audience with 1200 dpi resolution and precise reproduction on brochures, presentations and other documents up to SRA3 and on thicker stocks up to 300 gsm. Recreate professional-grade RGB, CMYK and PANTONE® colours with the new optional Fiery® Controller. You can even use the MFP to create larger poster-size banners — without investing in a wide-format printer.
Be smart, simplify.
Choose the way you want to work with the 10.1” Wide Super VGA Smart Operation Panel, using the same pinch-and-flick, drag-and-drop and swipe scrolling control found on today’s smartphones and tablets. Choose from multiple user interfaces, information-rich widgets and more — all designed to reduce repetitive manual steps. You can even add optional software applications to simplify your more complex workflows. The all-digital user interface offers straightforward, intuitive navigation so you can tap into more details and check and change settings instantly.
Go your own way
Create shortcuts for the tasks you perform regularly. For example, ID Card Copy copies the front and back sides onto one side of a sheet of paper, saving you time. For more workflow apps, just download them from the Ricoh Application Site and put them directly on the Home Screen for immediate access.